Flamescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flamescape - The Amazing Private Server

HomeHome  ForumsForums  PortalPortal  Download ZylonDownload Zylon  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

100% new flamescape!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Flame
Administrator
Administrator

100% new flamescape! Empty
PostSubject: 100% new flamescape!   100% new flamescape! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Alright well im gonna turn flamescape in to..... FlameScapePK!

You will be able so spawn whatever you like, for a price!

Money will be easy to gain, but the rare items and good items, like party hats, godswords, claws, etc, will be buyable for a certain amount of kills.

I already have a base, and i love this new idea, and I know itll thrive. I'll also create non-wildy weappons that are higher powered than wildy weapons, and can be obtained by working hard at mini-games and other sorts of more time consuming activites. This will make an environment where the pkers will be able to pk, and the skillers/questers/minigamers will be able to work for weapons and other non-wildy items that wont ruin pking.

Sorry for my lack of grammer and capitilaztion, but i have been busy, and i am now ready to start up a server.

I would love donations, this will help me with the vps costs. it'll cost 35 a month for the vps, So it'll take me a few weeks to save up spare change for it. I'm beggining the development tommorow, and will have finished within the month, depending on how much schoolwork i have every night. (I am in all Honors/PreAP classes, which result in 2-4 hours of a homework a day, plus I have football pracetice from 2:45 to 5:00.

My msn is debenon@hotmail.com, so if you wanna know more about what i'm doing, message me there. I'll try to be on around 5:30-6:00 Pm Central time every day.

Remember, donations will speed up the progress of the server, so feel free to donate!

thanks a million,
mod flame
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamescape.biz
Grunt12
Grunt12

PostSubject: Re: 100% new flamescape!   100% new flamescape! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Oh I C Wut U Did Thar
Back to top Go down
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: 100% new flamescape!   100% new flamescape! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

I could help, but is this still going through i like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100% new flamescape!   100% new flamescape! Empty

Back to top Go down

100% new flamescape!
Page 1 of 1